MILLY TAYLOR CREATIVE
Q & A
1) What is your creative mission?
2) When you say ‘doin the work’, what do you mean?
3) Tell us about your journey as a poet.
4) How did you reframe your evaluation of self-worth?
5) Tell us about your journey from that little girl to where you are today.
6) Tell us about your vows and why they’ve been so important to reframing your outlook.
7) What would you pick as a ‘stand out’ poem from your upcoming publication, Warrior Womyn?
8) What is the #1 thing you’re hoping to communicate through Warrior Womyn?
9) Tell us about the importance spirituality has in your creative journey.
10) What would you tell yourself 12 months ago at ‘rock-bottom’?
11) What is your strategy for coping with hardship?
12) Do you see ‘quick fix’ solutions as a negative in mental health?
13) How has song therapy shaped your past 12 months?
14) What would you say to someone starting out as a writer or poet?
Active patronage goes a long way to making this all possible. These are monthly recurring contributions to my mission and what I’m trying to achieve. From as little as $1 you can be involved in helping me spread this positive message and continue to help the community. Just click the button above and name your price!
This is a one-off donation towards my creative projects. It’s ok if you can’t get involved regularly, and any amount does help. I appreciate anything you deem a valuable contribution to my creative mission!